Monday

ohh monday

hey yeah...monday again

tats mean ?? i hv 2 work again

these days act i wana go out wif frens...

but seems lik no transport...so din go

yesterday niz i felt very scared

cos gt thief went into my neighbour d house

i was so scared...cos i quite sure tat when he went inside

i m in my house...cos yesterday i din even walk out one step from my house

so scared...光天化日行凶。。。。。。

my neighbour was going out ...then when he bac...he asked my mum

n then he said gt thief went in2 my house

omg...i dunoe ...i dun hear any voice

so frens ...we mz very carefull...when we were nt at home

then yesterday niz...i cant sleep

when i heard any strange sound...i wil wake up...

aiyooo...i slept on 3 am...then wake up on 7.30am

omos late 2 work...2day quite bz bz...

ohhh...bek home nw

wan slip lol...bt scare wil b scolded by my brother

z.z.z.z.z.z.........................

then watch pandamen...haha

then ....erm dunoe...mayb z.z.z.z.z.z. again

this is a special monday full wif joy+ anger....+ many many diff emotions

wahaha....pointless...

suan la...jz 2 write write...n express my emotions



k la...z..z..z..nw better

No comments: