Tuesday

little doughnut

erm...2day is a nice day 4 me...

i m very excited n happy ^^

hoho...my cutiest baby done sumting mk me very touch

he is a very very chubby boy..very cutie !!!

we called him doughnut...he is in std.2

i m his teacher-in-charge...so he is my "son"

2day he was practising 4 his school spelling

i sat in front of him...n then he was very ke poh

wana c wat am i doin on tat time......i dun gv him c...kakaz...

then after spelling...he ran out n hv his lunch

after tat i go out n look around...sudenly his fren ran 2 me

saying:teacher zhen yin...doughnut wrote "i love u , teacher zhen yin " in his book

wah...i was so shock leh...

n then i wan 2 c the book...he dun wan giv me wor...

then i wrote"doughnut 是个大屁股” in a paper...

then accidentally he was so happy after c-ing tat...

n then he wrote again "i love u teacher zhen yin"behind the paper...

haha i m keeping the paper nw...my cutiest "son" mk me so happy

jz hv a feel lik...lik my son is express his love n gratitute 2me

hh...hmm i rmb tat day i asked him~~

when i m nt beside u...wil u miss me...???

tat was two weeks ago ...then he answered:yes...!!! hh

wah...on tat time really very touch...

人都是有感情的。。。

duno few months later when i go study again...

he wil stil miss me o nt ?? heheh...

my little doughnut...^^ teacher very sayang u d...

dun mk me dissapointed...mz 乖乖 的。。。。。。

No comments: