Thursday

bz bz

haiz...these days i gt mani things 2 do...

very bz arrrrrr.....who can help me ??? no one

jz myself ...i hv 2 help myself...

hmm i dun like my lifestyle these days...

very unhealthy...i omos slip on 3 am...every niz

haha but yesterday i slept on 9 pm haha

hmm i duno wat wil i study...

i duno ...all duno...jz wait...

i hv many works 2 do...but i haven finish yet...

haiz...nid 2 late late slip again... ...

2ml the educare centre gt bbq...haha eat wif those children...haha

n eat "lok lok" haha...i mani mani mani years din eat "lok lok" liao

laz time i ate was 6 years old i think...hmm long time ago liao

very "qi1 dai4".........haha...



hh...2ml hv some fun there...n enjoy myself haha...

my students "kiam3" me ---two 100 plus...one muffin...and one doughnut...hohoho

haha...wan 2 tk from them soon...hoho...^^

No comments: