Wednesday

nice day

these days i hv 2 mani thing s 2 do...

2 mani things 2 think...

2mani decisions 2 do...

2mani problems 2 face...

n i done it mysef...cos tat's my things la...废话

of course with some helps from my frens...thx a lot...

yesterday i wrote a post...i dw delete...wan 2 remind mysef...

watever where i study...study wat course...i mz change my attitude...

tats wat i shall do nw...no 1 can help me...jz mysef...

depends 2 fate...i jz can try my best...so gambateh...

these days i use mani $ lol...of course i say d is handphone $

half month use more than RM 30...jz h.p

nt including hse phone...cos hv 2 phone mani ppl 2 la...

of course gt sum r private reasons...

hmm...nw my things r consider settle d gua...

i stop applying those scholarships liao...^^ free nw...waitin...

muahaha...but cos of laz week...i late late slip

so nw sick d lol...自己拿来的!!!u.u.u.

hope can fast fast recover la...dun wan flu again...eik eik...

n cough oso...run away from me...
_______________________________________________
aha...

2day ar in educare centre ...those children tk 粘子泥 come n play。。。

they do a lot lol...but d shape weird weird d...d colour oso haha...

camput 2geter...they do some cake...cup...pizza...n doughnut...

haha...they oso done 2 doughnut 2my doughnut--"my son"...my bear bear...

hh...i giv 2 doughnut n an ice cream(made by粘子泥) 2 my "doughnut"---my bear bear laa...

haha...understand ??? "doughnut" is my baby bear bear...oso "my son"la

i gt wrote in my older post

yesterday i on leave half day...dun c him lol...2day i ask him gt miss me mah??

haha...hocai he said:i gt miss u o...^^ make me happy nia...haha

@_@

jz nw bek home d i go 2 my cousin 's baby's birthday party...满月宴。。。

go there eat eat eat...haha...c baby...but baby slip lol...c ppl talking...

taalk wif my granma...i miss ah ma...tis cny gt go her hse o...so cnt say long time din c laa

cos wen i was small i stay 2geter wif her d...wen i 7 years old...move 2 new hse...

ah ma move 2 oter hse wif my uncles...so dun hv many chances 2 c her lol...

i hold her hand...acc her bek home jz nw...so warm...she oways hold my hand tight...

tats my lovely granma...i love u...very miss u .......

hh...^^ i noe u oso love me so much...

____________________________________________


after tat bek my hse

bek home arr so tired lol...wan terus slip d...

but my works dont finish yet...hv 2 pass up 2ml...

quickly open comp n do...

nw i finish lol...wahaha...come here write write...happy happy...

nw i wan go hv a nice ,nice nice dreamz...z...z...........

.........dreaming.......................................................z....z....z....

No comments: