Monday

it's monday

wah...holiday lo...hoho...quite happi d...

no nid 2study lik a crazy ppl...can sleep early...can enjoy and c tv...

bt haiz tv seems dun hv interesting shows pun...some more i oso dun hv mood 2 online pun...

cz i dun hv facebook...msn leh few frens online oni...i better c movies hahax...

and i can go outing hehex...2day is monday...hm i tink i shall plan my holiday activities

its time 2 keep fit lo...during exam i eat too much liao...

cz exam nid more energy so i eat more lo...

bt nw i bcm so fat...aiyoo tak da mata lihat...

so hv 2 control my meals and do some exercises ...

hehe hope dat i can bcm slimmer lo...hope dat its nt jz a dreamz...ops haha...

hmm...holiday come...exam over...mean its time 4 me 2 do houseworks d...help my mum

arr enen i hv 2 arrange my books...too many and messy...i campur all during exam...

hv 2 seperate my books...and cleaning my room...wahaahaa

then gt sum tuitions too...and some unfinished homwok...havent 2 do all during tis holiday...

hocai gt 2 weeks ...then i hv more time 2 do d thg i lik lo...then can hang out wf frens lo...

hmm...hv 2 participate in wushu competition again...tis is d 4th year i participate in wushu comp...

aiyoo...din expect much 4 prizes...jz dun gt hurt jiu ok lo...

nex sunday is d day...i hv tuition on dat morning...duno hw cn i go after tuition???

mayb i dun go 2 tuition le...

but sure scolded by mum gai gai...4wasting her money...

ytd i talked 1 hour hp wf my good friend...being scolded by my brother too...

i phone my friend 1st ,then my friend phone me bek(cos my hp no duit liao ) ...

then at nite i jiu kena liao...being scolded by my brother...sad sad...

hm nex time i talk phone dunwan let them noe haha...

lik tat hocai i no boy friend lo...abo if every day talk phone i marr gai liao lo

haha...act my brother dun like i talk too long cz he say i will tk stpm tis year

and i shall put more efforts in my studies...but nt talking phone...

i noe... i noe...sorry k ?? i will tk note and dun talk too long liao...

No comments: