Saturday

"G" stories

Haha…2day is quite funny while I was workin…

When I go 2 blue class…I saw many gals n boys sit around my fren

Who was one of the teacher there…

N then when I go further n c…wau…

They were talking about “G”stories…

Which oso called “rabbit” stories by lwx…haha

Hoho…they suddenly shouted: teacher zhen yin

Talk some G stories 2 us…we wan 2 hear

Then I said: dun cry after hear it…they said they wont。。。cheh

Then I began 2 talk…some “G” stories from clb…

n oso the stories tat I heard from 四面八方

They were very concentrated…wahaha

I sure tat they were not as concentrate when teachers were teaching

Then,I scared them by doin those strange sound…

They were shocked by me…wahaha…

Some of them oso shared their experiences…

One of his sister can c those “G”…she has yin yang eyes…

Actually I felt little bit scared when I talked 2 them…

Hocai there were many children acc me…n my fren 2…

At last my fren said 2 them: 信则有,不信则无

Tats all laa…hmm…2day wil b the last day my fren work 2 geter wif me


P/s:My fren gonna resign d…yzy…
I wil mis u d…
wish u all d best...my friend...^^

No comments: