Monday

hapii christmas day

hm tis year d christmas i really very enjoy

24th of disember d evening sim yee sms me wana c hebe or nt...but i very late baru c tiok her msg...so i dun go wf her

hm tat nite my mum took me out wf motor...we go 游摩托河

go 2 my house d area...c oter houses d decoration...some houses decorated till very sui4

but hor i found tat ,tat area oni some christian ppl nia...not mani celebrate christmas

tat nite i c tv untill very late haha... omos 4am i think

erm...i wake up late tat day la...

i c tv d movie hahax...

《i will be home for christmas》
《he's beautiful》
《雀圣2 自摸天后》
《merry X'mas mr.bean》
《surviving christmas》
《back to the future3》

then i duno c wat la...i 4 am baru sleep hehex...
then kena tangkap by my dad...hehe
i so scare u noe...not scared by my dad...bt he sudenly say
so late baru sleep ar ???i tot gt ghost... haha...then i mar sleep lo...

25th disember--->

morning morning my mum jiu wake me up liao
i sleep nt enuf...bt suak la...very sleepy
i wake up...c tv...then afternoon go shopping wf my mum n dad
enjoy...we buy mani thg lo...cz gt discount hahax...

tat day i oso c mani tv show:

《《tinker bell》》
《《芭比的圣诞》》
《《call me clause》》
《《宝葫芦的秘密》》
《《功夫熊猫的假期》》
《《史瑞克的万圣节惊魂》》

i sleep on 8pm tat nite...hm very tired...then i sleep on sofa
my mum oso dun cap siao me...let me sleep
i wake up at 26th disember 1am

a little surprise...a friend tat nvr forward msg 2me forward me a msg...
a christmas msg during 12am 26th disember
odo christmas ady pass...bt still a bit touch

i wake up le go wash my face...brush my teeth...then open tv
really bored...i c newspaper...then i open tape...i c conan
until 4 am...i sleep again...

26th disember--->sunday

i help mum do houseworks...but yesterday i very lazy...no ohm 2 do

i c mani tv show too:

《《蜡笔小新:三分钟百变大进击》》
《《时代达人》》
《《戏说台湾》》
《《鬼马小精灵》》
《《飞龙再生》》
《《我的老婆是大佬3》》
《《声空感应2》》
《《疯狂之旅》》

haha。。。i really c mani tv show hor ?? hm really feel vy hang3 fok4
i really feel tat tis 3 days are d oni real holidays for me...really enjoy

odo i din celebrate christmas wf my frens...but i really enjoy tis christmas holiday wf my parents ^^


hm but wana open skul lo...cnt c so mani tv lo...cz gt mani homwok waiting me lo..

and oso scary one ...stpm !!! haha...happy holiday !!!

No comments: